hp Tru64 UNIX TruCluster Configuration and Management
Course Code: U3702S
Length: 5 days
This course describes in detail how to plan, install, configure, test and troubleshoot the hardware components for TruCluster (V5.0A) on Tru64 UNIX V5 systems. It describes how to set up available services ,how to monitor the cluster, and how to write and monitor action scripts.
Who Should Attend
System administrators, support engineers and others who have experience managing a HP Tru64 UNIX V5 environment and require instruction in configuration and management.
Students should have the experience and knowledge provided by:
- U3632S - System Administration
- U3633S - Network Administration
- U3699S - AdvFS, LSM and RAID Configuration and Management
Benefits of Attending this Class
Upon completion of this course, students will be able to install and set up TruCluster hardware, set up and maintain services and highly available applications. Students will be able to use the Cluster Monitor utility to monitor and maintain cluster member nodes and to identify and resolve cluster-related problems. They will also be able to describe the ORACLE database structure ORACLE Parallel Server system architecture.
- Introducing TruCluster Server
- Installing TruCluster Server Hardware
- Installing TruCluster Server Software
- Managing Cluster Members
- Managing Networks in a Cluster
- Making Applications Highly Available
- Managing Cluster Aliases
- TruCluster Server Storage Management
- Using Oracle Parallel Server with TruCluster