PARSEC Group, Inc., an international support, training and consulting company since 1986, is continuing it's growth. On occasion, we need to increase our staff to be able to maintain our high level of quality service to our customers. Check back here to see our current opportunities.
Senior Account Manager
PARSEC Group, a Denver-based operating system software support, training and consulting company, is seeking a dynamic personality for a Senior Account Manager with the experience and/or talent to branch-out into Business Development, Business Planning and/or Marketing. We are looking for an entrepreneurial-minded person who can think outside the box to expand our IT services business and create new opportunities while growing the current business model.
Your role will be to seek out new business and sales opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential customers and partners through inside telephone sales. You should have a proven record of meeting sales quotas, and previous experience developing leads from marketing campaigns and cold calling. You will use your communication skills to cultivate strong relationships with customers and partners, from first contact until you close the deal. You will also ensure the highest quality of after-sales customer service. If you are motivated and results-driven, and enjoy working in a team environment, we’d like to meet you.
The duties and responsibilities of the Senior Account Manager include, but are not limited to:
- Present, promote and sell services using solid enterprise sales techniques to existing and prospective customers and partners
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in the market
- Contact potential clients and partners through cold calls and emails
- Identify client needs and suggest appropriate products/services
- Customize product solutions to increase customer satisfaction
- Build long-term trusting relationships with clients and partners
- Set up meetings or calls between (prospective) clients, partners and account executives
- Report to the Sales and Marketing Director on monthly sales results and pipelines
- Stay up-to-date with new products/services and new pricing plans
- Assist with marketing campaign ideas and implementation
- Proven work experience as a Senior Account Manager, Business Development Manager, or similar role
- Proven executive sales success in one or more of the following operating systems is a huge plus: OpenVMS, Tru64 UNIX, HP-UX, AIX, Oracle Solaris, Linux and Microsoft
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record of achieving sales quotas
- Hands-on experience with multiple sales techniques (including cold calls)
- Success in generating sales through channel partners a plus
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills, as well as prioritizing, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations
- Experience working within a technology business or B2B account management environment a plus
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office
- Experience with ACT! CRM software a plus
- Degree in Marketing, Business Administration or other relevant field a plus
|Schedule:||Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm|
|Virtual:||No, position requires work in office|
|Salary:||Commensurate with experience|
|Background Check:||Required before employment begins|
Some of the benefits we offer our employees include:
- Opportunities for Advancement and Growth
- Salary with Commissions, six-figure income potential
- Quality Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Paid Holidays as recognized by PARSEC Group
- $10,000 life insurance
- Collaborative team-based culture
If you believe you have the skills we need, please e-mail your salary requirements and resume with cover letter in MS Word, PDF or OpenOffice ODT format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
PARSEC Group, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, or veteran status.