AdvFS Internals and Troubleshooting
Course Code: U3704S
Length: 2 days
Schedule and Registration
This course is not currently scheduled.
This course focuses on the internals of the Advanced File System (AdvFS). It also presents practical troubleshooting training on AdvFS.
Who Should Attend
System administrators and suppport engineers who service or support AdvFS configurations.
Students should have the experience and knowledge provided by:
Students should be able to set up and manage AdvFS using the command line or graphical interface.
Benefits of Attending this Class
Upon completion of this course, students should be able to:
- Describe AdvFS internals (architecture, on-disk structures, in-memory structures, algorithms, functions and commands
- Isolate and troubleshoot AdvFS problems
- Advanced File System Concepts
- AdvFS On-Disk Structures
- AdvFS In-Memory Structures
- AdvFS System Calls and Kernel Interfaces
- Troubleshooting AdvFS