LPIC-2 Exam Prep (Course 2)
Course Code: LPI202
Length: 4 days
Schedule and Registration
This course is not currently scheduled.
This course prepares students to take the LPI 202 exam of the LPIC-2 certification. The Linux Professional Institute (LPI) is the go-to certification body for vendor independent Linux certifications.
This course covers more advanced Linux skills such as system management and networking. Students will feel confident taking the LPI LPIC-2 202 exam with in classroom assessments and practice exams.
LPIC-1 certification or LPI101 "LPIC-1 Exam Prep (Course 1)", LPI102 "LPIC-1 Exam Prep (Course 2)" and LPIC-2 201 Exam Prep (Course 1).
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6
- SUSE Linux Enterprise 11
- DNS Concepts
- Creating DNS Hierarchies
- Securing DNS
- Implementing a Web Server
- Maintaining a Web Server
- Nginx, Squid, and DHCP
- SAMBA Server Configuration
- NFS Server Configuration & Securing FTP Servers
- PAM Authentication
- Configuring an OpenLDAP Server and Client
- Using E-mail Servers
- Managing Local and Remote E-Mail Delivery
- Configuring a Router and Security Tasks
- OpenSSH and OpenVPN