Red Hat Enterprise Linux Systems Administration II
Course Code: GL134
Length: 5 days
Schedule and Registration
- Mon, Aug 13, 2018 $2,695.00 Denver, CO
This GL134 course is designed to follow an identical set of topics as the Red Hat® RH134 course with the added benefit of very comprehensive lab exercises and detailed lecture material.
The Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) system administration topics covered in this course along with the GL124 course cover the certification objects of the Red Hat Certified System Administrator (RHCSA) exam.
The topics covered include automating installation with Kickstart, intermediate and advanced level command line building blocks and tools, troubleshooting, network file sharing server configuration, connecting to a directory service, managing advanced security settings, maintenance tasks, and kernel tuning.
Red Hat® is a registered trademark of Red Hat, Inc. and its use by PARSEC Group, Inc. does not imply association or sponsorship by Red Hat, Inc.
Completion of, or skills equal to the GL124 "Linux Systems Administration I" course.
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 7
- Automated Installation with Kickstart
- Use Regular Expressions with Grep
- Create and Edit Text Files with Vim
- Schedule Future Linux Tasks
- Manage Priority of Linux Processes
- Control Access to Files with Access Control Lists (ACL)
- Manage SELinux Security
- Connect to Network-Defined Users and Groups
- Add Disks, Partitions, and File Systems to a Linux System
- Manage Logical Volume Management (LVM) Storage
- Access Networked Attached Storage with Network File System (NFS)
- Access Networked Attached Storage with SMB
- Control and Troubleshoot the Red Hat Enterprise Linux Boot Process
- Linux Network Communication with Firewall
- Comprehensive Review