LPIC-2 Exam Prep (Course 1)
Course Code: LPI201
Length: 4 days
Schedule and Registration
This course is not currently scheduled.
This course prepares students to take the LPI 201 exam of the LPIC-2 certification. The Linux Professional Institute (LPI) is the go-to certification body for vendor independent Linux certifications.
This course covers more advanced Linux skills such as system management and networking. Students will feel confident taking the LPI LPIC-2 201 exam with in classroom assessments and practice exams.
LPIC-1 certification or LPI101 "LPIC-1 Exam Prep (Course 1)" and LPI102 "LPIC-1 Exam Prep (Course 2)".
- Red Hat Enterprise Linux 6
- SUSE Linux Enterprise 11
- Capacity Planning
- Boot Process and SysV Init
- System Recovery and Bootloaders
- Linux Kernel: Components and Compile
- Filesystem Administration
- LVM & RAID
- Adjusting Storage Device Access and ISCSI
- Client Networking
- System Maintenance