Silicon Graphics International (SGI) IRIX Links
Here are some links to sites that contain helpful SGI hardware and IRIX software information.
- Nekochan is a BBS style forum and they also have a large/nice collection of open source for IRIX.
- Ian Mapleson’s Futuretech SGI Info has a lot of priceless technical info on SGI hardware
- Majix.org SGI Info has nearly complete information on SGI hardware including manuals etc.
- Replacing the Dallas Chip on an Indy can be done with the linked document
- Obsolyte has yet more SGI hardware info
- Bill Henderson’s links to SGI public domain software
Whether you are needing an emulator to access our systems during training, or needing to access your own systems using the Telnet or SSH protocols, we have reviewed some terminal emulators that run on Microsoft Windows and work with IRIX.
PARSEC Group works hard to maintain the validity of links referenced on this page. However, the content of those pages, and the links themselves, are out of our control. If you encounter any problems with these links, please let us know through the use of our inquiry form or send e-mail to email@example.com.