Here are some links to resources that may help the HP-UX community.
HP owns and develops HP UX and keeps many resources available for HP-UX users on their web sites. A couple of the more helpful links are included here.
- HP-UX Documentation
- HP-UX Clickable Manpages
- HP-UX Software Documentation
- HP-UX Service Guard Documentation
- HP Software Depot - HP distributed software for HP-UX and other operating systems
- HP-UX Porting Centre - Independent organization that compiles and hosts open source software depots for HP-UX
- Cfg2html - open source tool that generates HTML or test documentation of a servers configuration
Whether you are needing an emulator to access our systems during training, or needing to access your own systems using the Telnet or SSH protocols, we have reviewed some terminal emulators that run on Microsoft Windows and work with HP-UX.
PARSEC Group works hard to maintain the validity of links referenced on this page. However, the content of those pages, and the links themselves, are out of our control. If you encounter any problems with these links, please let us know through the use of our inquiry form or send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.